Since 2008, the Revitalising Ecclesfield Park & Pavilion Group have been actively involved in improving the facilities and amenities in Ecclesfield Park.
This has been achieved through successful Funding Bids which has enabled us to implement the following improvements:-
- Create a Community Garden in the Park
- Seating area where the old Jeffcock Fountain once stood
- Lime Tree Avenue. Replacing dead and damaged trees
- Installing new Seats and Woodland Benches
- Constructing and installing Bird Nesting Boxes
- Planting of a specimen tree and shrubs near the old Jeffcock Fountain site
- Planting over 10,000 Spring Bulbs in the Park
- Installing additional Waste bins and Dog mess bins
- Playground Area. Installing a Zip Wire, upgrading swings, new toddler climbing frame, kiddies springer rides
- Removing graffiti
- Flood Alleviation work
and much more …….