Who are we ?
We are the Friends of Ecclesfield Park, formerly known as Revitalising Ecclesfield Park & Pavilion Group. We are a Voluntary Community Group which was formed in 2008.
The Aim of the Group is to create a focal point for the expanding village ensuring a safe, fun and tranquil environment for sport, leisure and other community activities.
We are all local residents who give our time voluntarily. We are also working hard to bring more events and activities to the Park for everyone’s enjoyment.
How does it work ?
– The Friends of Ecclefield Park is a Constituted group and consists of a main Management Committee, made up of a Chair, Secretary, Treasurer plus other Committee members.
The Management Committee meet on a monthly basis and look at the Overview of Improving the Park by identifying projects, raising funding and liaising with the Parks Department.
– There are 2 Sub Groups :
a) Activity Group. This Group meet on a monthly basis. They organise and facilitate Events and activities in the Park throughout the year.
b) Community Garden Group also meet on a monthly basis. They are responsible for developing and maintaining the Community Garden in the Park.
Contact us if you would like more info about the Groups.
We need your help !
- Do you have any old photos of Ecclesfield Park ?
- Do you know anything about the History of the Park ?
- Would you like to help at future events ?
- Would you like to join one of our Groups ?
Contact us by email or by completing the form on the Contact page.